Top

Best Friends Necklace | Herkimer Diamonds & Rose Quartz

$32.99$34.99

Surprise your Best Friend with this Herkimer & Rose Quartz Necklace! Three rose quartz gemstones (representing the past, present and future) are adorned with two grade AAA Herkimer diamonds, said to link two people together when they need to be apart. We’ve then finished with two delicate glass, multicolored beads on the end adding the perfect amount of brilliant sparkle. She’ll be awed at this truly unique and thoughtful gift!

What are Herkimer Diamonds?

Herkimer Diamonds are not actually diamonds, but a rare kind of quartz crystal found in Herkimer, New York. They naturally form in double terminated points, giving them a multi-faceted sparkle similar to that of a diamond. Believe it or not, these gemstones are close to five hundred million years old!

NECKLACE DETAILS

• Sterling Silver Cable Chain
• Sterling Silver Findings and Lobster Claw Clasp
• Grade AAA Herkimer Diamonds
• Genuine Rose Quartz Chip Beads
• Glass multi-colored beads

Clear
Use 330 - 350 points to purchase this product!
SKU: N/A Categories: ,

Description

Surprise your Best Friend with this Herkimer & Rose Quartz Necklace! Three rose quartz gemstones (representing the past, present and future) are adorned with two grade AAA Herkimer diamonds, said to link two people together when they need to be apart. We’ve then finished with two delicate glass, multicolored beads on the end adding the perfect amount of brilliant sparkle. She’ll be awed at this truly unique and thoughtful gift!

What are Herkimer Diamonds?

Herkimer Diamonds are not actually diamonds, but a rare kind of quartz crystal found in Herkimer, New York. They naturally form in double terminated points, giving them a multi-faceted sparkle similar to that of a diamond. Believe it or not, these gemstones are close to five hundred million years old!

NECKLACE DETAILS

• Sterling Silver Cable Chain
• Sterling Silver Findings and Lobster Claw Clasp
• Grade AAA Herkimer Diamonds
• Genuine Rose Quartz Chip Beads
• Glass multi-colored beads

THE DIFFERENCE OF STERLING SILVER VS SILVER PLATED

You’ll notice this piece was made with sterling silver materials, instead of silver PLATED materials. Here’s the difference between the two:

STERLING SILVER is a minimum of 92.5% pure silver and the remaining 7.5% is copper. Pure silver is extremely soft, so the tiny bit amount of copper imbues strength, allowing us to work with it for jewelry making. It’s great for those with metal sensitives and it’s made to last. The stress of daily wear will eventually leave a coating of sweat, dirt causing your items to tarnish. With sterling silver, simply cleaning with a silver polishing wipe will bring the piece back to it’s original shine.

SILVER PLATED is a very thin coating of silver over a base metal (usually brass, copper or nickel). With consistent use, the silver plating will eventually wear off and reveal the base metal beneath. We want your piece to last for years to come, so we have selected all sterling silver metal components for this piece instead of silver plated options.

PACKAGING

All orders will be shipped in our signature Shinn Life box with glitter ribbon and wax seal, ready for gifting!

SHIPPING

Items will be shipped out via USPS in a bubble mailer. Tracking information will be provided after shipment. International shipping available!
Please note that shipping costs are automatically calculated as you add items to your cart, and not per item.

Additional information

Necklace Length

14 Inches – Collar, 16 Inches – Choker, 18 Inches – Princess, 20 Inches – Matinee, 22 Inches – Matinee

Chain Material

14KT Gold Fill, 14KT Rose Gold Fill, Sterling Silver

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.